20 januari 2010

Bloggtips

Ni måste läsa Sleep Talkin' Man med en hel bunt citat från en man som pratar i sömnen. Även om det skulle visa sig vara hittepå är det förjäkla kul. Tio favoritcitat, utan inbördes ordning:
  • "Hey, don't... don't say anything. Why don't you put it in an email, then I can ignore it at my pleasure."
  • "You can't be a pirate if you don't have a beard. I said so. MY boat, MY rules."
  • "Yes I'm sad, but if you stood further away, I'd be happier. No, further away. Well, let's face it, just fucking CUNT OFF! Thank you, I appreciate it."
  • "Potato bags. I can't find my potato bags. I need them! [desperately] Who's got my potato bags? Oh, fuck it! I'll have to use something else."
  • "Pork chops are most satisfying. Mmmmmmm. Dangle them from the ceiling."
  • "I haven't put on weight. Your eyes are fat."
  • "Now fuck off and let me bask in the glory of being me."
  • "I'd rather peel off my skin and bathe my weeping raw flesh in a bath of vinegar than spend any time with you. But that's just my opinion. Don't take it personally."
  • "Well that's just great. Peanut butter in my crack. Goddamnit." 
  • "Do you like what you see? No? Well, bloody look harder. Strain your eyes!"
  • "Don't leave the duck there. It's totally irresponsible. Put it on the swing, it'll have much more fun."
  • "I demand compensation in cola bottles. Lots of fizzy cola bottles. In one lump sum."
  • "I've got a badger, a dog, a cat, and a sack. Now that I've got 'em you can fuck off. All mine."
  • "When did you turn into a bug? Strange."
(Ja, jag inser att det blev fler än tio, men jag kunde faktiskt inte välja bort fler)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar